The SETC Endowment Fund supports education in Theatre. Each year students are awarded scholarships to continue their education in Theatre. Your contributions allow SETC to grant the following annual awards:
- Keynote Emerging Artists of Promise (KEAP) – students with financial need
- Robert Porterfield Fund – graduate study in theatre
- Marian Smith Fund – graduate study in costume
- William E. Wilson Fund – graduate study for secondary school theatre educators
- Polly Holliday Fund – college bound theatre students
- Leighton Ballew Fund – graduate study in directing
- Secondary School Scholarship – college bound theatre students
- Denise Halbach Award – graduate study in acting or musical theatre
- Tom Behm Award – professional development
For more information on any of our scholarships, visit Scholarships and Awards.
Support Education in Theatre: Your tax-deductible contributions are welcome!
How can you support the SETC Endowment?
- Become a Life Member of the country’s largest theatre organization (your $1,320 goes directly to support the Endowment Fund).
- Contribute when you register for the Annual Convention. Call the SETC central office staff at 336-272-3645 to let us help you make your contribution.
- Download the Endowment Contribution Form and return it, along with your contribution to:
SETC Central Office
1175 Revolution Mill Drive, Studio 14
Greensboro, NC 27405