When: Friday, March 3, 2017
Where: 68th annual SETC Convention | Lexington, KY
Actors • Designers • Technicians • Managers
Are you looking for the perfect school to get your Graduate Degree?
Theatre school representatives seek students for their Graduate Programs at SETC’s Annual Convention. Students can audition or interview and present design/tech portfolios in one location.
SETC Graduate Auditions/Interviews Are Ideal if You…
- Want to enter graduate school for theatre
- Seek exposure to multiple schools with one trip and one audition/interview
- Are a working theatre professional and want to look into an advanced degree
How to Apply
Pre-Registration is required to participate in Graduate School Auditions & Interviews. There is a $20 fee for each application. Candidates must also pay convention registration, which includes a one-year SETC membership.
- Applications & Convention Registration Open: October 17, 2016
- Early-Bird Deadline ($140): December 16, 2016 at NOON
- Final Deadline ($182): January 27, 2017 at NOON
Below you will find Guidelines and Application Instructions for this event.
Colleges • Universities • Training Programs
Colleges, universities and training programs wishing to participate in the SETC Graduate School Auditions and Interviews must register no later than January 27, 2017.