Each individual, theatre school, professional company, performing group or theatre business has its own unique reason for becoming part of the SETC organization.
The Benefits of SETC Membership
- For some, joining SETC is about finding a job in theatre, whether it be on stage or off.
- Some join SETC to find employees.
- For others, it is about being part of a national network of theatre practitioners and advocates.
- Academics find SETC a place to present workshops or contribute articles for publication that assist their tenure track or career in general.
- Individuals join to stay abreast of the latest in theatre techniques and technologies.
- Students join to audition for Undergraduate or Graduate School.
- Designers and Technicians join to nurture new talents or ‘grow’ their own.
- Five theatre festivals attract many to the yearly convention.
- Others become members and stay year after year because SETC offers the most opportunity in the country to connect to others in all aspects of theatre.
Cost of Membership
Choose a Membership Type:
You can join SETC online here or complete one of the applicable membership forms below.