Become a Life Member Today!
Becoming a life member of the Southeastern Theatre Conference (SETC) is an investment not only in your educational and/or professional pursuits, but an investment in the future of the arts and SETC. Being an SETC Life Member means staying connected and giving back, while enjoying special events and exclusive services and privileges.
The $1,320 fee for Life Membership is actually a tax-deductible contribution to the endowment fund (check with your tax advisor). The SETC Endowment supports SETC Scholarships and funds over $20,000 in scholarships annually. You can even choose which scholarship to donate to!
Life Members are some of SETC’s most loyal and dedicated alumni. We encourage you to become a Life Member and establish your lifelong connection with SETC.
SETC Life Members
Edward Bryant (Eddie)
Donald Drapeau (Don)
Clifton Egan (Chip)
Joe Filippo (Ivan Joe)
John E.R. Friedenberg (JERF)
G. Grantham (David)
Megan Greenlee Potts
Robert James (Bob)
Donald Loeffler (Don)
Mike Murphy (Edward Michael)
Courtland Raby (Pete)
Samuel Sparks (Sam)
Marshall St. Clair
Thomas Stephens (Tom)
Robert Thurston (Bob)
Additional Benefits to Becoming an SETC Life Member:
- Once your life membership contract is paid (you must make all payments within 12 months), your SETC dues are waived.
- Your influence will live on and help other emerging artists, educators and theatre practitioners long after you are able to help directly.
- Income from your life membership provides a stable financial foundation for SETC.
- Any future increases in membership dues will not affect you.
- You receive all SETC membership benefits for life.