Thanks! See you next year in Mobile - check back for 2014 information in the Fall.
PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION; 2014 INFORMATION COMING SOON!
Registration Information for Convention 2013
Louisville, KY → March 6-10
Convention Registration* is closed.
*Convention Registration includes all workshops, festival performances, keynotes, exhibits and general social events.
|Senior Discount (65+)||$210|
Activities below require convention registration plus fees:
States Lunch, Entertainment & Prizes → Fri, Mar 8: $20
Saturday Gala - Dinner, Awards & Dance → Sat, Mar 9, 8 PM: $30
Master Classes, Auditions, Job Contact, Design Competitions and Design/Tech Interviews
Master Classes → Cost varies by class
Professional Auditions → application required
Job Contact → application required
Design Competition Grad → application required
Design Competition Undergrad → application required
Grad Auditions/Tech Interviews → application required
Undergrad Auditions/Tech Interviews → application required
Teachers Institute: All-day Seminar → Wed, Mar 6: $85
No Refunds after 1/28/13**. All Refunds prior to 1/28/13 will be less a $10 processing fee.
Return Check or bounced credit card fee $30
*Convention Registration also includes:
- SETC membership through 12/31/2013
- Weekly Job Contact Board emails (online theatre job & audition listings)
- SETC News Online - bimonthly
- Southern Theatre - quarterly, published in print and digitally
- College, University & Training Program Directory
- Theatre Symposium (non-student only) - yearly scholarly publications on a selected topic in theatre