Support Education in Theatre: Your tax-deductible contributions are welcome!
How can you support the SETC Endowment?
- Call or email the SETC central office staff at 336-272-3645 or email@example.com to let us help you make your contribution.
- Download the SETC Endowment Contribution Form, complete the form and either scan it and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to SETC at 336-272-8810 or, return it by mail along with your contribution to:
SETC Central Office
1175 Revolution Mill Drive, Studio 14, Greensboro, NC 27405
- Become a Life Member of the country’s largest theatre organization (your $1,320 goes directly to support the Endowment Fund).
The SETC Endowment Fund supports education in Theatre. Each year students are awarded scholarships to continue their education in Theatre. Your contributions allow SETC to grant the following annual awards:
- Keynote Emerging Artists of Promise (KEAP) – students with financial need
- John Spiegel Theatrical Artist Award – technical theatre degree
- Robert Porterfield Fund – graduate study in theatre
- Marian Smith Fund – graduate study in costume
- William E. Wilson Fund – graduate study for secondary school theatre educators
- Polly Holliday Fund – college bound theatre students
- Leighton Ballew Fund – graduate study in directing
- Secondary School Scholarship – college bound theatre students
- Denise Halbach Award – graduate study in acting or musical theatre
- Tom Behm Award – professional development
For more information on any of our scholarships, visit Scholarships and Awards.