Hire your Cast or Get Acting Jobs at SETC!
SETC hosts the country's most reliable, longest running combined auditions as part of the Annual Convention, March 5 - 7, 2015 in Chattanooga,TN. Over 800 professional actors and actresses audition and get acting jobs with theatre companies from across the nation for both summer and year-round employment at repertory, stock, summer, touring and dinner theatres, cruise ships, theme parks and other entertainment venues. To obtain an audition slot, you must register for Convention, apply and be approved for an audition slot.
SETC Spring Professional Auditions
March 5 - 7, 2015 in Chattanooga, TN
Applications will be online October 15th
THEATRE REGISTRATION ACTOR REGISTRATION DANCER-ONLY REGISTRATION
(Packets will be available in early October)
Qualifications to be considered Professional:
- Minimum of two paid ACTING contracts in professional theatres (Professional theatres myst be recognized by SETC Auditions Committee as a legitimate professional theatre). Or you may be a fully paid current member of Actor's Equity Association (not EMC)
- Recommendations from two DIRECTORS of professional credits listed on your application.
- (Equity members exempt from getting references, but must provide Equity Card # in application and present card onsite at auditions).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must not be enrolled in school (have completed your education/training).
Questions? Contact April, Professional Theatre Services, or call the SETC Central Office (336) 272-3645.