The SETC website includes several features designed to improve accessibility for users with disabilities. If you are having a problem accessing the SETC website please let us know and we will work to ensure accessibility. If you have any difficulty viewing any page with adaptive technology, please use the form below to submit a report on the type of error you have encountered. Please be as specific as possible in your description of the problem(s) encountered as well as the location on the SETC website.
“The arts are a right, not a privilege… No citizen should be deprived of the beauty and insights into the human experience only the arts can impart.”
– National Council on the Arts, 1973
Individuals who require an auxiliary aid or service for effective communications or assistance to participate in an SETC program or activity should contact SETC with a specific request no later than one month prior to the start of the event.
I. SETC, upon request, will attempt to provide sign language interpretation for the three keynote presentations at its Annual Convention, based on availability of qualified signers in the community.
- Arrangements must be made in advance to ensure availability.
- Minimum of two months and one confirmed convention participant is required.
Email Central Office or call 336-272-3645.
II. SETC provides access to people who have limited mobility. Wheelchair seating will be made available by request in the front of all general sessions and at request for specific workshops.
- Request must be made by February 1 by the registered and confirmed participant.
- It is imperative that any auditioning actor who needs special assistance informs SETC Central Office upon receiving their notice of eligibility to audition.
III. SETC will offer an electronic version of our convention publications which can be enhanced or enlarged using computer accessibility features.