SETC is happy to offer the following accessibility services:
- ASL interpretation, provided by GhostLight Artistic Interpreting, will be available at all keynote addresses.
- All convention volunteers have received special accessibility training.
- Private, gender-neutral family restrooms are located throughout the CBC.
- A Family Room is provided in partnership with Parent Artist Advocacy League (PAAL) in CBC Meeting Room 14B.
- Service Animals are permitted and welcome at the Central Bank Center. The Americans with Disabilities Act-Title 1.1 Section 36.302 states that the term service animal encompasses any guide dog, signal dog or other animal individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including but not limited to, guiding individuals with impaired vision, alerting individuals with impaired hearing to intruders or sounds providing minimal protection or rescue work, pulling a wheelchair or fetching dropped items. These are the only animals allowed in the Central Bank Center.
- The Central Bank Center encourages visitors requiring special assistance to call ahead so that they may better serve your needs. For more information about our services for persons with disabilities, please call the Central Bank Center at (859) 233-4567.