Each year, the Southeastern Theatre Conference invites theatre lovers of all kinds — actors, singers, dancers, designers, technicians, stage managers, directors, playwrights, teachers, students, professionals, academicians, etc. — to gather together in celebration of the art of theatre. The annual SETC Convention brings over 4,000 members of our theatre community together for three and a half days of workshops, keynotes, performance festivals, auditions, college recruiting, job interviews, and more.
70th Annual SETC Convention
Save the Date
- Convention Dates: Feb. 27 – March 3, 2019
- Convention Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Registration Opens: Oct. 15, 2018 (Noon ET)
- Early-Bird Registration Deadline: Dec. 14, 2018 (Noon ET)
- Online Registration Deadline: Jan. 22, 2019 (Noon ET)
- Hotel Reservations Open: TBA
- Conference Hashtag: #SETC2019
2018 Convention Recap
Thank you to more than 4,500 theatre artists, managers, teachers, students and volunteers who helped make our 69th annual SETC Convention in Mobile, AL, March 7-11, 2018, a success!
KET, a Kentucky-based PBS educational television network, stopped by the 2017 SETC Convention in Lexington, KY, to shoot behind-the-scenes educational videos featuring the Design Competition and High School Theatre Festival.