Find Your Grad School at SETC
Looking for the perfect school to get your advanced theatre degree? Theatre school representatives seek students for their graduate theatre programs at SETC’s Annual Convention. Prospective students can audition or interview and display design/tech portfolios for all participating recruiting schools in one convenient location.
- When: Friday, March 1, 2019
- Where: 70th annual SETC Convention | Knoxville, TN
SETC Graduate Auditions/Interviews Are Ideal If You:
- Want to enter graduate school for theatre
- Seek exposure to multiple schools with one trip and one audition/interview
- Are a working theatre professional and want to look into an advanced degree
Graduate Candidate Application Deadlines and Fees:
- Early-Bird ($20): Oct. 15 – Dec. 14
- Final ($30): Dec. 15 – Jan. 22
Pre-registration is required for participation in SETC Auditions and Design/Tech Interviews. Late applications may be considered after the online registration deadline. Late application fee: $45.
Recruit for Your School
Colleges, universities and training programs wishing to participate in the SETC Graduate Auditions and/or Design/Tech Interviews to recruit graduate candidates must submit materials to SETC no later than Jan. 22, 2019.