Eleven hotels in downtown Louisville, KY, are offering discounted group rates to SETC Convention attendees. Please support SETC by staying at one of the hotels on our list.
Important Dates and Details
Hotel Reservations Open: Oct. 15, 2019
Group Rate Deadline: Varies by Hotel
Please reserve directly with the hotel of your choice, and review their booking policies.
If your first choice is sold out, please try another hotel on the list.
Using the hyperlinks to book online is recommended to ensure your discount.
To Know Before You Book:
All Convention Events – Kentucky International Convention Center – 221 S 4th St
Secondary School Theatre Festival – The Kentucky Center – 501 W Main St
Community Theatre Festival – Youth Performing Arts School (YPAS) – 1517 S 2nd St
- The list below shares the hotels from closest to furthest from the Convention Center.
- All hotels listed are within a ½ mile of the Convention Center, easy walking distance.
- Hotel room taxes in Louisville are currently 16.07% all inclusive.
- Complimentary internet access is included at all hotels.
- Some reservations require a non-refundable one night room and tax payment. Look for the denote **.
- Please note cancellation and early departure policies.
- Be aware of the cut-off dates. After the cut-off dates, rooms will be available at rack rate.
- Louisville Airport (SDF) is approximately 7 miles and 11 minutes from downtown Louisville.
- If you are shipping materials to the hotels, call ahead to check on receiving/storage fees.
- Using the hyperlinks to make reservations is recommended to ensure your discount and SETC credit.
- Please note that 2020 is a leap year and February 29 falls during our Convention.
- If you stay at one of the hotels below, but not under the SETC block, please let us know so we can capture your stay to fulfill/reap our city/hotel contracts and incentives.