Compete in the 2019 Stage Management Games
EmptySpace Technology will sponsor the 7th annual Stage Management Games at the 2019 SETC Convention in Knoxville, TN. Anyone attending the convention may participate. There are no fees, just fun.
How it Works
Each year at SETC’s annual convention, student stage managers from all training levels are invited to compete in a round-robin of timed events that include:
- writing cues
- recording blocking
- taking line notes
- taping a plan
- checking presets
The top three competitors advance to a finalist round. Winners are announced at the Design-Tech Award Ceremony at the convention. Up to 25 stage managers can sign up to compete on a first-come, first-served basis.
Want to Know More?
For more information, please contact Shawn Paul Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1st Place Overall: Kylee Risdon – Florida School of the Arts and Point Park
- 2nd Place Overall: Emma Bilski – Virginia Commonwealth University
- 3rd Place Overall: Pedro da Silva – Trevecca Nazarene University
- Line Notes Winners: Kylee Risdon and Ana Muñoz
- Blocking Notation Winner: Chelsey Steinmer
- Visual Memory Winner: Pedro da Silva
- Paper Tech Winner: Kylee Risdon, Emma Bilski and Ana Muñoz
- Scale Ruler & Plotting Points Winner: Heather Ogden