Thanks to EmptySpace Technology for sponsoring the 6th annual Stage Management Games at the 2018 SETC Convention in Mobile, AL.
- 1st Place Overall: Kylee Risdon – Florida School of the Arts and Point Park
- 2nd Place Overall: Emma Bilski – Virginia Commonwealth University
- 3rd Place Overall: Pedro da Silva – Trevecca Nazarene University
- Line Notes Winners: Kylee Risdon and Ana Muñoz
- Blocking Notation Winner: Chelsey Steinmer
- Visual Memory Winner: Pedro da Silva
- Paper Tech Winner: Kylee Risdon, Emma Bilski and Ana Muñoz
- Scale Ruler & Plotting Points Winner: Heather Ogden
How it Works
Each year at SETC’s annual convention, student stage managers from all training levels are invited to compete in a round-robin of timed events that include:
- writing cues
- recording blocking
- taking line notes
- taping a plan
- checking presets
The top three competitors advance to a finalist round. Winners are announced at the Design-Tech Award Ceremony at the convention. Up to 25 stage managers can sign up to compete on a first-come, first-served basis. Anyone attending the convention may participate. There are no fees, just fun.
Want to Know More?
For more information, please contact Shawn Paul Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.