We are 110% committed to our constituents, inclusion, and the craft of theatre.
It is rare that a non-profit organization operates like SETC. We rely very little on fundraising, but rather we sustain on event registrations. However, these times of industry shutdown and social quarantine make it apparent that we are going to need a helping hand.
Donate via Mail
Make a one-time gift using cash or check via mail.
Southeastern Theatre Conference
5710 W. Gate City Boulevard
Suite K, Box # 186
Greensboro, NC 27407
HOW SETC IMPACTS THE INDUSTRY
- SETC connects many emerging artists with their first professional job.
- SETC helps students be recruited by their dream college, university, or program.
- SETC provides training and workshops to inspire career trajectory.
- SETC offers commercial opportunities for realized business growth.
- SETC fosters collaboration to face challenges and bring forth new ideas.
- SETC organizes hiring events for theatres and production companies of all sizes to produce their best possible work.
- SETC promotes and nurtures networking moments turning new colleagues into artistic collaborators.
- SETC creates experiences where everyone feels accepted and free to flourish as theatremakers.