Current SETC Life Members
Maegan McNerney Azar
Adanma Onyedike Barton
Clifton “Chip” Egan
John E. R. Friedenberg
G. David Grantham
Kris Rau McIntyre
Megan Greenlee Potts
Cortland “Pete” Raby
Samuel “Sam” Sparks
Marshall St. Clair
Become a Life Member Today!
Becoming a life member of SETC is an investment not only in your educational and/or professional pursuits, but an investment in the future of the arts and SETC as an organization. Being an SETC Life Member means staying connected and giving back while enjoying special events and exclusive services and privileges.
The $1,320 fee for Life Membership is actually a tax-deductible contribution (check with your tax advisor) to the SETC Scholarship/Awards Fund which supports over $20,000 in theatre scholarships and awards annually. You can even choose which scholarship/award to donate to!
Life Members are some of SETC’s most loyal and dedicated alumni. We encourage you to become a Life Member and establish your lifelong connection with SETC.
To become a Life Member of SETC, click here.
Additional Benefits to Becoming an SETC Life Member:
- Once your life membership contract is paid (you must make all payments within 12 months), your SETC dues are waived.
- Your influence will live on and help other emerging artists, educators and theatre practitioners long after you are able to help directly.
- Income from your life membership provides a stable financial foundation for SETC.
- Any future increases in membership dues will not affect you.
- You receive all SETC membership benefits for life.