November/December 2019 Issue:
Inside this Issue:
- Find Your Graduate School at LiNK – Page 1
- Keynote Announcement: Stage Manager Matthew Aaron Stern – Page 2
- Get OSHA Training at SETC 2020 – Page 3
- ATHE Leadership Training at SETC 2020 – Page 4
- The Farm Theater’s “Bullpen Sessions” Will Be Live at SETC 2020 – Page 5
- New Makeup Design Competition & Impending Award Deadlines – Page 6
- Volunteer Opportunities and Important Dates for SETC 2020 – Page 7
- Professional Company Spotlight: Starlight Mountain Theatre – Page 8
- Getting a Job Through SETC: Brianna Duckworth – Page 9
- SETC Awards Grants for Staffing and Convention – Page 10
- Why Your Website Needs a SSL Certificate Sooner, Rather Than Later – Page 11
- Changes Move Us Toward More Inclusive Governance – Page 12
- SETC Makes Investment Changes – Page 13
- More Than Just Words . . . A More Inclusive SETC – Page 14
- Scenes from the 2019 National Conference on Outdoor Theatre – Page 15
- Outdoor Theatre Award Winners and Upcoming Auditions – Page 16
Send Us Your News
For news submissions, contact SETC News Editor Deanna Thompson.
Our in-depth newsletter focusing on the SETC association and events is published bi-monthly digitally via issuu.com/setc.org.
PDF versions are available for download below.