September/October 2019 Issue:
Inside this Issue:
- Register Now for the 56th National Conference on Outdoor Theatre – Page 1
- Looking for a Graduate Program? Start Your Search at LiNK – Page 2
- Get Ready for the 2020 SETC Convention in Louisville, KY! – Page 3
- Recap: Fall Professional Unified Auditions by the Numbers – Page 4
- Getting a Job Through SETC: Sarah Leigh Beason – Page 5
- Hiring Through SETC: The National Theatre for Children – Page 6
- SETC Professional Screening Auditions Schedule – Page 7
- Growing Within SETC: Maegan McNerney Azar – Page 8
- Announcing 2019-20 SETC Scholarship Winners – Page 9
- Check out the Southeast Region’s Theatre Conferences – Page 10
- Faculty Members: Join Us for a Pre-Convention Leadership Program – Page 11
- Commercial Exhibitors: They’re the Hidden Gems of the SETC Convention – Page 12
- Betsey Horth’s Leadership Honored With New Arts Administration Grant – Page 13
- You’re Invited to an Exciting Conference in Santa Fe! – Page 14
- College Directory Listings; Young Scholars Award Call for Papers;
SETC Hall of Fame Nominations; Summer and Outdoor Theatre Auditions – Page 15
- News Briefs From Around the Region; In Memoriam – Page 16
Send Us Your News
For news submissions, contact SETC News Editor Deanna Thompson.
Our in-depth newsletter focusing on the SETC association and events is published bi-monthly digitally via issuu.com/setc.org.
PDF versions are available for download below.