March/April 2019 Issue:
Inside this Issue:
- Convention Logistics: Plan and Prepare for Knoxville – Page 1
- Get to Know Knoxville: Dining and Doing – Page 2
- Festival Basics & Adjudicators/Respondents – Page 3
- Austin-East Magnet High School Hosts Community Theatre Festival – Page 4
- Visit the SETC Marketplace at Convention – Page 5
- Explore Design Hands-on in the “Media Lab” – Page 6
- 2019 Design Competition Keynotes Offer Advice – Page 7
- Getting a Job through SETC: Jessica Medley – Page 8
- Hiring through SETC: Studio Theatre – Page 9
- What’s Happening in Acting, Applied Theatre, Cultural Diversity, Design & Technology – Page 10
- What’s Happening in Directing, History/Theory/Criticism/Literature, Movement & Physical Theatre, Musical Theatre – Page 11
- What’s Happening in Playwriting, Religion & Theatre, Stage Management, Voice & Speech – Page 12
- Meet SETC’s New Administrative Assistant and New Bookkeeper – Page 13
- Connect With SETC Leadership – Page 14
- Parting Words from Executive Director Betsey Horth – Page 15
- SETC Receives Award from Virginia Thespians, 2019 SETC Hall of Fame Inductees Announced, State Convention News from Mississippi – Page 16
Send Us Your News
For news submissions, contact SETC News Editor Deanna Thompson.
Our in-depth newsletter focusing on the SETC association and events is published bi-monthly digitally via issuu.com/setc.org.
PDF versions are available for download below.