May/June 2019 Issue:
Inside this Issue:
- SETC Fall Professional Unified Auditions Return to Charlotte, NC;
The National Conference on Outdoor Theatre Heads West – Page 1
- Join us for ExCom, Board and Committee Meetings – Page 2
- Announcing the 6th Annual LiNK Graduate Recruiting Event;
Plan Your Workshop Proposals for the 2020 SETC Convention – Page 3
- Hiring Through SETC: Sacramento Theatre Company – Page 4
- Remembering Knoxville: Quotes, Awards and People – Page 5
- Awards: High School Theatre Festival – Page 6
- Awards: Community Theatre Festival – Page 7
- Awards: Ready to Design, Distinguished Corporate Sponsor, Costume Tech – Page 8
- Awards: Costume Design, Costume Crafts, John Spiegel Theatrical Artist – Page 9
- Awards: Scenic Design, Sound Design, Stage Management Games – Page 10
- Awards: Lighting Design, Projection Design, Props Design/Construction – Page 11
- Scholars Discuss Theatre and Citizenship at Theatre Symposium – Page 12
- SETC 2020 in Louisville: Enjoy the Beautifully Redesigned KICC – Page 13
- SETC Hall of Fame Inducts Three – Page 14
- From the Executive Director: Susie Prueter – Page 15
- People on the Move; Remembering Don Wolfe – Page 16
Send Us Your News
For news submissions, contact SETC News Editor Deanna Thompson.
Our in-depth newsletter focusing on the SETC association and events is published bi-monthly digitally via issuu.com/setc.org.
PDF versions are available for download below.