Plan your day & stay up to date!
Updating your app
If you have previously downloaded the SETC 2019 app, you will need to delete the 2019 app, download the 2020 app, login, visit “My Account” tab, and click “Refresh all Data”
Creating or logging into an account
Your schedule account is NOT the same as your SETC account. If you have attended a previous SETC convention, or another event that utilizes the Sched platform, you can use that same account for SETC 2020.
From your computer
- Create a new account – click “signup” on the home screen, or visit 2020setcconvention.sched.com/signup
- Login to an existing account – click “Log In”” from the home screen, or visit 2020setcconvention.sched.com/login
Click “My Account” in the bottom right corner and select “sign up” to create a new account or “Log In” to sign into an existing account.
Okay! I am logged in! What can I do?
Update your profile for networking
- Add a bio, photo, website, and social media to your profile.
Browse the schedule! Scroll the list in chronological order, or you can filter results based on:
- Type /Track
- Interest Area
- Audience Type
As you find sessions that interest you, select “add to my sched”. Don’t worry if they overlap, or if you are not sure if you can attend, use of the online the app is to help attendees plan their day, not to lock in a spot at events and workshops.
The use of the app is not required for any attendee.
Adding an event to your schedule does not require your attendance.
Are you a presenter and want to upgrade to a speaker page?
- The process to convert from an attendee account to a speaker account can take up to 48 hours.
- If your profile does not convert within that time frame, please contact email@example.com