SETC and Stage Rights present a unique opportunity for playwrights! Established in 2016, the SETC/Stage Rights Ready to Publish Award is a program dedicated to developing, publishing, and licensing new works by members of the SETC community.
The winning play and playwright will be announced in January. The author of the winning piece must attend the following SETC Annual Convention where a panel reading of the play will be held.
One Winner Will Receive:
- Publication of the winning play in the Stage Rights catalog of plays and musicals
- A panel reading of the play at SETC Convention, hosted by the SETC Playwriting committee
- SETC Convention registration and one-year SETC Membership
- Prominent display of the final published play by Stage Rights at SETC Convention.
- $400 Royalty Advance from Stage Rights
- Author/playwright retains all copyright ownership