Southern Theatre Magazine Cover Photo Submissions
Would you like to have your theatre’s production featured on the cover of Southern Theatre magazine?
We are always seeking high-quality photos to use on the magazine cover.
Please observe the following guidelines when submitting your work for consideration.
Photo must be:
- Minimum of 300 dpi resolution at cover size (8 1/2 x 11) or near-cover size (this is crucial)
Preference will be given to:
- Photos with artistic style that stand out in the crowd (Bright, dynamic photos will be given preference over dark, brooding photos.)
- Photos that fit best on the cover (Because the masthead takes up the upper third of the 8 1/2 by 11 inch page, the main focus of the photo should be in the lower 2/3 of the photo.)
Photos may be submitted either electronically or via mail. Please also include caption info and any photographer credits.
Acceptable File Formats
JPEG files are fine via email. If mailing a CD, .tiffs are preferred.
Where to Send
- Email JPEG files (along with caption and credit info) to Deanna Thompson at email@example.com
- OR mail a CD with .tiff files (along with caption and credit info) to the following address:
Deanna Thompson, Editor
Southern Theatre/SETC News
3309 Northampton Dr
Greensboro, NC 27408
For more information, please contactl Southern Theatre Editor Deanna Thompson.